There are many ways you can help or support us. Below we have listed just a few…
- Tell people about what we do – our network meetings, services and disabled persons information service.
- Let people know about our respite care service for the young and elderly.
- Help us in our office, caring, writing stories, updating our website, talking to our members all as a volunteer.
- Distributing our leaflets / newsletters in your street.
- Become a virtual or a home friend of a Disabled Person.
- Donating your time or money.
Like most Charities we are always looking for funds to help us with our work. Most of the work we do is in the background and not seen by the general public unlike some of the more well known charities.
If you want us to continue with the work we do on your behalf, we need to raise more funds.
But, if you are not able to donate money you may be able to donate your time and any skill`s you may have that we may help us in our work.
If you would like more information on what the Disabilities Fife does, or anything else related to Disabilities Fife please complete our form below:-